I missed your's & U missed mine


We have been looking for each other
Since we were unborn, unknown in this world

Now when we found each other again
I think of the days we spent without holding each other’s hand

We should cry like babies whenever we want
I missed your childhood and you missed mine

We should laugh like innocent child
I missed your innocence and you missed mine

We should be crazy and curious once again
We missed seeing each other destroying toys

We should drive the bicycle and fall once again
We missed each other’s falling when we drove it first time

Many more things to do now once again
 You and I are there to see each other every time

Then we go through the beautiful roads of this world
Before we go back to the origin of us 



Happy Valentine's Day!!

Comments

  1. Hmm! a very nice poem! But Ritz, as you are passionate about life, you won't truly miss anything.

    Keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    beautiful poem:) Happy valentines day to you too:)
    Bushra:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day of Birth

Don't Worry Be Burfi !!

Let me fall in love with you ....