Me, Myself & Foggy thoughts - 48 Hours



These days while I am staying in Samoa, most of the time I am in the company of myself with some scattered thoughts, faded memories from past and some bitterness in heart.

Its cyclone seasons over here, heavy rain falls, strong winds, foggy weather and most of the time its hot n humid. On the day when it’s not raining; In the morning I get up and go to the window which has a mesmerizing view of mountains with the crown of clouds over them, its 6:30 am and still bit dark and with less visibility due to fog all around.

Seeing the fog my longing for cold weather tempts me to open the balcony and stand there to admire this beautiful dawn. Opened balcony and what I get is hot breeze all over my face.

Sometimes, actually many times in life we face same situation. Life shows a beautiful picture for you to believe as its reality and then you can’t think anymore because your thoughts are foggy now.

Foggy thoughts don’t allow you to see the reality. Same was happening to me.

It was Friday evening 5 PM, everyone is happy and winding up at work to leave early. While leaving someone wished me....

“Have a lovely evening and lovely weekend”

And I just replied…”It’s gonna be lonely evening and lonely weekend” 

We all laughed singing Miss lonely  song … for them it was a bright Friday evening and for me a dark lonely long weekend.

My thoughts were foggy; I was not allowed to think of reality, the only thing which I could do was to fall into the trap of illusion. And it was all happening to perfect plan.

Another cyclone warning, heavy rain fall …..

2 days and 3 nights I was with myself and with my foggy thoughts locked up in the room. Left alone to juggle with them to win over and that was not so easy.

Foggy thoughts had removed me from ground, no touch with reality and myself had taken me to past.When you are in past with no reality in present then you lose all your senses.

I too lost my all senses to judge, to analyze and to understand my own self. When I was wandering in foggy thoughts and searching for present moment, it became difficult to look in to the mirror of soul.

I wasn't there …. And the moment I was turning …I heard a voice asking me … why are you lost ?

Look around the mountains and crown of clouds on them, look for the fog around them; it’s not sticking to it. It’s just floating over the mountains and not allowing it to spread its glory, but still mountain remains calm and waits until fog fails in its all attempts and disappears.

Then Once again you can see the glorious mountains shining with pride.

You too represent that mountain; let all your past memories attempt to hurt you, let foggy thoughts to attempt to allure you with illusions.

Be still and firm and then you can see your glorious self shining with pride. 
And You win !!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day of Birth

Don't Worry Be Burfi !!

Let me fall in love with you ....