A Day of Birth


I never liked my B’day until I reached mid age when usually people don’t care about this day. If I ask what’s special today, what’s the plan then usual reply is…

“Hey I am old now… It’s not so important to celebrate this day.”

And I wonder if really true or just a pretend to show off elderliness to others. Because they get the warm wishes from their family, friends and loved once their face would glow with its warmth.

I have never seen anyone so far who had not enjoyed getting wishes from people around them that means it’s really a happy day of your life then why to hide this child like desire from bursting out on your face and in your every action.

I hated my B’day as it falls in March. In school and college days this day would be either an exam day or summer vacation. So I hardly had a chance to really celebrate it like my other siblings. I would be the one to celebrate and attend others B’day celebrations but when it comes to me then no one would be around and it was the same until I graduated.

Then I had more important days in my life than my B’day and it had become just like any other normal day of year. Rest of the year I would forget about it until I get a warm wish and then same question will pop up in my mind.

Why do we celebrate Birth Days?
Why is this day so important for us and for the people around us?

At different stages of life I found different meanings and reasons for B’day celebrations but none of the reasons were satisfactory until Two years back. Two years back I started dwelling on my inner thoughts to get the insight of what really does it mean to have a Birth day and why is it so important?

People say randomly…………
“It’s your day buddy we should celebrate.” 

Even I said many times to others unknowingly that it’s very powerful, until I discovered meanings of Birthday celebrations and wishing the person on their Birth Day traditions.I had been the part of this tradition since I was born and then in 2011 when first time I had an explosive experience on this day I realized how powerful this day is and why it is so important to celebrate this day.

And since then I started celebrating this very special day of my life every year. I wish and pray for a new unique way of celebration on my Birthday throughout the year so that I can enjoy the process of renewal and get ready to enjoy the journey of life.

On this B’day I understood that life is all about celebration irrespective of events and occasions. B’day is special day because this day shows how many lessons you have learnt and how much you understand life.

It’s like an exam day, throughout the year you live life, do mistakes, get success, love, forgive, fall and get up; then evaluate yourself on this day. Measure your progress by looking back at the year you spent.

Celebrate your day, reward yourself for the hard work you have done throughout the year and find the meaning of your existence in this world because are born to do something. You have purpose to be here and grow each year.

And Birth Day wishes are the energy given to you to renew yourself so that you can get ready and prepare for the year ahead to set on the path of your destiny, to continue the Journey of your life.

The more you grow older the more celebration you deserve for your achievements in life.

So Rejoice, renew and feel the power of your being.  

And make your loved ones feel special, give them energy to renew and reward them for being powerful throughout their life through their Birth Day celebrations.


My gratitude to all the people in my life who make my day special and who give me energy to renew and I thank universe for giving me the gift of all experiences which made me understand this mysterious life a bit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Worry Be Burfi !!

Let me fall in love with you ....