On The Road of Happiness




Talking, laughing, eating and driving with full energy to start a journey of unforgettable moments. Here we were again ready to set off to road of happiness forgetting all tensions and being free to fly high on the sky of dreams!!! 

Cool wind passing through my hair, touching my soul and here I am again singing the song of love, love with whole world, with each and everything under the sky. Feeling of being alive is the most precious, powerful and beautiful among all the feelings.

A movie followed by Long drive on Maysoor road , Dark night , long high way , loud music , chilling weather , cool wind , moon walking by my side on the drive way …. And of course great company of FRIENDS who are the source of happiness in my life ….What else I should expect from this beautiful Life!!

Dedicated To All my FRIENDS who always make my day wonderful!!!

Dedicated to Ranj , Raj , Priya and Jay

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day of Birth

Don't Worry Be Burfi !!

Let me fall in love with you ....